Sometime one wonders if there really is a ghost in the network.
For the last few weeks I was wondering how to collect the “massive” amount of surfing I’m doing into this blog. del.icio.us is a natural choice, but there is no easy way to extract the bookmark into a daily post.
… if you click on it, you will see a rather ugly table with no explanation whatsoever, so go figure out. I didn’t bother.
Then today, I came across this post. Old news you said? I wasn’t very motivated to use del.icio.us before. But now I am.
What are the engineers at del.icio.us doing all these while? Letting such an important feature look so ugly and undocumented.
- job_name : any title you want
- out_name : your WordPress Username
- out_pass : your WordPress Password
- out_url : http://[username].wordpress.com/xmlrpc.php
- out_time : the time to post. (in GMT) 0-23
- out_blog_id : leave blank
- out_cat_id : 2200 (doesn’t work, probably leave blank)